Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Giving thanks

Today is turkey day. A day when I spend time with my loved ones and eat a lot. But my recent blogging and reading other ladies blogs has reminded me that today is a day to give thanks and be grateful for all that I have.

I am grateful to hubs, who even though he drives me nuts, I still love him dearly. And I'm grateful he makes me laugh everyday. And that he is a great hubs and dad. He is an awesome person and I need to remember that!

And I am insanely grateful for big guy. Who has brouht so much love and joy into our home. He is already an amazing person. Funny, smart, kind of feisty, adventurous, and beautiful! He is joy.

And I grateful to grandma Dino and grandma C for being such awesome grandmas! They really do rock! And to big guy's aunts who shower him with love. And to the awesome people I work with/friends who are great supports in this adventure called parenthood. They definitely keep me sane sometimes.

And I am definitely grateful for my job, my home, cable tv, and being able to have this life with hubs and big guy. Oh- and grateful to chocolate, mmmmm. Which is very important in helping me function.

I am truly blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment