Thursday, November 25, 2010

I suspect

I suspect that big guy has another ear infection. Over the weekend he got his second tooth and was giving me a hard time eating, especially on lefty. I wondered if his right ear was bothering him, but then sunday he was fine. However, after yesterday's crazy hour of screaming and then a couple of ear tugs, I surmised that perhaps his ear was bothering him. And today my theory was confirmed because he's been yanking on it all day and very irritable! Looks like tomorrow we will be calling the Dr first thing!

UPDATE: The post should be called, I suspect I'm a crazy woman! Went to the Dr this morning and he is all clear! She checked his ears, throat, and chest and he is fine. I guess that screaming fit was just having a moment. She did suspect that the fussiness with lefty could be due to the difficulty of getting milk out. Which makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment