Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Introducing Hot Nasty Spice

On Sunday, hubs and I went to the Mac store to see about replacing our computer which is officially destroyed thanks to big guy and his spit up! After perusing the store and receiving compliments a plenty, we were leaving the parking lot when I smelled something. Something nasty. Something hot and nasty. I immediately yelled at hubs! He denied it! I then yelled did big guy lay an egg? Nope. I didn't believe either of them and proceeded to tell them that it smelled like hot nasty in the car!

Hubs and I burst out laughing. He says, "are you the newest spice girl? Hot Nasty!". Haha. He then launches into a scenario where we are on a reunion tour- um, the spice girls and I and I'm being introduced to come out. Now at this point we are home and big guy and I are sitting on the floor while he acts this out. Introducing sporty spice-with a karate kick. Introducing scary spice-'with a roar. Introducing baby spice- we hold big guy up. And welcome back from a long time ago- hot nasty spice- then he proceeded to bend over, grab his back and hobble on stage. Geez!

No comments:

Post a Comment