Saturday, January 14, 2012

The nest

big guy and I signed up for a soccer class at the nest- a hip place in center city that has indoor play areas for kids. They have a lot of classes for all ages. Pretty cool and actually pretty close to where hubs and I lived when we were in college. Anywho, we've been there twice (more on that later). Today when we went early to hang out and eat some lunch before class. Since last time we ran in and went to class, this time I got to check the place out a bit, it's nice and clean. But what I mostly checked out was the other moms. Who were all white, all skinny as twigs with blown out hair and skinny jeans. And apparently all pregnant with number two. And they are probably all six months pregnant but look how I did when I was like two weeks pregnant. Damn it, these women are going to give me a complex! During our trip to the starbucks after for some peppermint hot chocolates, hubs let me know that I'll never be a nest mom if I keep drinking hot cocoa, thanks hubs for keeping it real!

No comments:

Post a Comment