Monday, January 30, 2012

Planning a bday party

I'm getting really excited for big guy's second bday party. Whoa- he's turning two!!! Anyway- I've decided to do a Thomas the train theme since he's so obsessed right now with anything train. I was going to resist but then the other day at the genuardis I decided on a whim to peruse the cake decorating book in the bakery section. My deal was if they had a train cake, I would go for it. And they did! The cake is super cute and has a real Thomas train toy that once the icing is licked off can be played with. So fun.

After Gymboree on Saturday we stopped by the party city near by and went to the Thomas section. It was pretty lame, though admittedly the store is pretty lame. I think I'll go to the big party city near my work. But the did have a number of different balloons to choose from, one the even choo-choos! Yes, big guy is going to freak out when he wakes up from a nap and the whole house has Thomas on it. C'mon February.

No comments:

Post a Comment