Sunday, February 6, 2011

First Steps

Last sunday, big guy took his first unassisted steps! Hubs and big guy were playing with our giant workout ball- it's bubble gum pink. Big guy loves to smack the ball b/c it makes a funny noise. And very often, he is picked up and sits on a lap while one of us bounces. He finds this hilarious!

Well, they were playing with the ball. Big guy was pushing it with his body and then throwing himself at it. To much hilarity. Big guy pushes the ball a little far. Hubs was going to grab it for him and instead, big guy takes three steps and then lands on the ball! Hubs of course clapped and cheered.

Yeah, it was great. But guess where I was??? That's right, in the basement, doing laundry. All I hear is hubs calling my name and asking when I am coming upstairs again. Um, in a few minutes. Yeah, he just walked. Dammit! How did I miss it? Stupid laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment