Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What I haven't done in 21 months

Since we have stopped breast feeding, there is all this stuff that I can start doing again. For instance, have my period. BOOOO! Yeah, it totally sucks. 21 months without one is awesome. I highly recommend it!

I also had my first caffeinated beverage. I've had sips, but never a whole soda. It was so good. I also took a tylenol for some neck pain I was having. It was also so good. Not eat dinner- unheard of. Nor let myself get thirsty- too unbearable.

Then I got to thinking about stuff I did when I was pregnant, but couldn't while breastfeeding. Like eat anything with mint in it- did you know it is bad for one's milk supply? Eat peanut products, which, I was allowed to eat, but felt weird about.

Sleep 14 hours interrupted- oh wait, I'll never get to do that again!

No comments:

Post a Comment