Saturday, February 19, 2011

The little trickster

Big guy is a trickster and a stinker! Yesterday, as hubs and I were cleaning our house he was crawling/frolicking/walking while holding onto hands. At one point, hubs was holding the big guy's hands and he was running towards the couch. I was just turning to go wash some dishes, when big guy let go and ran the last five steps!

We clapped and cheered and we got a big smile in return. Then a few hours later, big guy did it again! Which got me thinking that big guy probably knows how to walk unassisted and is choosing to trick us into thinking he can't. My theory seemed right on to hubs! Kind of like how he knows how to hold his own bottle, but chooses not to. Example- last night big guy is drinking some milk while I was getting him ready for bed. Not only does he hold the bottle- he was holding it with one hand! The little stinker!


No comments:

Post a Comment