Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Blankets

Big guy loves blankets. Since he was born, he's always had blankets to sleep with. However, now he loves cuddling with them. The other day I put big guy down b/c he was screaming from exhaustion and though he wasn't anywhere near a blanket, he scooted himself up the bed to find the sheet/blanket at the end of my bed. He then proceeded to do some happy chirps and pull the sheet onto his forehead. It looked like when I get out of the shower and put a towel around my head. Then he grabbed the blanket and pulled it over his face. When I lifted it up, he had a huge grin on his face. Big guy also likes his own blankets. If one is laid on top of him and he is awake, he instantly grabs it with his hands and brings to his mouth to munch on. I wonder if he'll be a blanky kid. If I'll have to have like 30 of his favorite blankets and keep secretly trading them to wash them.

No comments:

Post a Comment