Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Weight Watchers

Today big guy and I joined weight watchers! Yay! It was a long time coming. Since we have been struggling with eating and sleeping- I had been avoiding going. But surprisingly we were in a good mood and well fed today. I looked at the clock and we rushed out the door. We paid, got weighed, and went to the meeting. It was really long. In true form, big guy was a total flirt and was silent until the meeting started. We walked around a lot and looked at pics while trying to listen.

Then they explained the points system. And yes, I get extra points for nursing. No worries- the big guy will get his calories. I get 30 points during the day and it is mostly how I eat now- fruits, veggies, whole grain, you know the healthy stuff. The only thing I really need to bulk up on is protein! So, we'll see how I do. My goal is 15 pounds by September and then another ten to get back to my pre-baby weight.

I started out pretty well today, but was starving by dinner. And of course ended up eating pizza for dinner. Oops! I have to remember that I have to eat all of my points during the day and hit my food quotas. It's going to be hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment