Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hobbies

Prior to having big guy, I would say my favorite things to do were hanging with the hubs, sleeping, watching tv, reading, and photography. Now having big guy- I see the hubs alone at night downstairs for some tv watching after the big guy is in his crib. TV has been nonexistent except for when I'm with the hubs. Big guy is just too aware of it and stares. Sleeping is truly treasured now. I take what I can get. Though I feel like I now can survive with much less sleep. Photography is now consumed with taking pictures of the big guy. He is so photogenic, it's fun taking pics of him.

Which leaves reading... When big guy was first born, I was so exhausted that the thought of reading made me want to pass out. But I recently started reading again and read an awesome series that hubs had read last year... on the kindle! And after finishing all five books in three days it made me think that I was getting back to being myself. I have a few books now back in the line-up that I am waiting to be published. yay!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, just came on to see all these new posts--my goodness, you go girl!

    What series? And how did the oatmeal go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Percey Jackson and the Lightning Thief- they were awesome!

    ReplyDelete