Friday, July 23, 2010

We were having such a good week...

We were having a great week... until today. Monday the big guy decided to just start eating properly again, every three hours, both sides, with no fuss. He was napping great. We were out and about visiting people, getting chores done, playing, dancing, pretty much a fantastic week. Then today came. Grouchy, over tired, refusing to nap. As I write this he is upstairs in his crib b/c I needed a break from him screaming at me. He cried for maybe two minutes and now is squirming, groaning, and blowing raspberries. The tough thing is that he's so freaking cute. It's so easy to be mad, but I can't stay mad for long. I have to keep reminding myself that he's a baby and crying and screaming are how he communicates. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment