Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Hair

Ok, this is going to be kind of mushy. You've been warned. When big guy was born, he had a thick mop of really dark brown hair, it was almost black. It was also really soft and I would obsessively run my fingers through it. I loved washing it and brushing it into the "republican" style. Good friend A told me it would eventually fall out and be replaced. I couldn't believe her, his newborn hair was too perfect. Then it happened. The left side of his head started to shed first. Which was really funny because he looked like he had a twisted mullet. From the left side he had a mo-hawk. From the right side, business. All that is left of big guy's newborn hair is his tail- which hubs is always threatening to cut. Now he has light brown hair, it's a little longer than a crew cut. I call this his baby hair. It isn't as soft and can't really be styled, but I think it's more him- as it looks more like my hair color. But I still miss the newborn hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment