Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hey you off to the zoo

The title of this post is in reference to an early dating email hubs wrote to me. In our eight and a half years together, we've always wanted to go to the zoo. I finally went on Wednesday and took big guy instead. Grandma Dino came with us. The weather was perfect! Sunny, eighty degrees, with a slight breeze. Only thing was we were there during prime sun beamage- I got pink, but big guy was unaffected- yay! We got there around eleven am. Grandma Dino treated- which was very nice. big guy was asleep for the first couple of birds, primates and camels, but luckily he woke up right outside the children's zoo. He saw ducks, geese, ponies, a rooster, and a cow statue. He liked the ducks the most! Next we moved on to the big cats, reptile house, small mammals( where we breastfed for the first time in public- not too bad.), then we saw flamingoes and somewhere around the bears the big guy drifted off to sleep. Grandma Dino and I saw the rhino and giraffes. We had a really great time and I think we'll become members- it pays itself off in two and a half visits per year! And I know big guy will only become more interested in all the animals! This time, besides the duck, I think he really enjoyed seeing all the people and the kids running around.

No comments:

Post a Comment