Friday, September 3, 2010

Bye bye being held

Over the past few days, big guy has made it abundantly clear that he no longer wants to be held to help him fall asleep. His includes naps and at bedtime. Naptime he now takes in our bed (safely) without much help. Though it is hard to resist napping with him sometimes! Two nights this week he has been semi-awake when I put him down to sleep. And he would squirm and move around. Then miraculously he would fall asleep and stay that way! Yes!

But then I went back to work and that got who to hell. So, I've been laying him down with me and thinking that I'll wait til he's asleep and then move him. Except I usually end up falling asleep too. Oops. But with the long weekend, I think I'll work on getting him back in his crib at night. We'll figure it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment