Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Week two with nanny

Well, as you can tell by lack of posts, this was our first week of all nanny all the time. The week started off very rocky. We had a great weekend and big guy was extra sleepy. Of course, that meant that monday and tuesday he was refusing to nap. Hubs said the nanny looked rough when he picked up big guy. Usually when he approached the house, he could hear sobbing and then when he walked in, the big crocodile tears. So sad.

Wednesday saw a turn, big guy actually took a nap, on schedule! I think he was also really exhausted b/c they went to the local daycare, which has a drop-in play group. Big guy loves a crowd of babies to smile, play with, and talk to. Thursday was the beginning of a really cute music class called BABIES! They are learning all about music of the Caribbean this fall. Again, napped on time all day. He was still exhausted by the time he got to me, but at least he was sleeping and having fun! On thursday, he actually woke up at five pm and we were able to go out and eat!

Friday, I left early for Yom Kippur (while I drove I thought about what I wanted to change for the year- being less quick to yell at the hubs) and got to pick up big guy from the nanny. Don't know what hubs is talking about- big guy had a huge smile and no tears when I got there. Must have known I was coming! Talked to the nanny for a bit and then we went home, ate, and napped.

No comments:

Post a Comment