Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sleepy weekend

Big guy is still dealing with his cold. And since I woke up with the cold on saturday, big guy and I napped all weekend. It was glorious. Saturday we took an hour nap in the morning, got up and ate and then took another 2 1/2 hour nap. Big guy and I both looked an felt better after that. We went to the BF group for working moms and since we are still contagious, we just stopped to chat. Yes, we can start a sippy cup. Yes, I can take vitamin C. We can start puffs or cheerios. (Side note- we attempted puffs and big guy swallowed it whole, so much for melting on his tongue!).

Following this, we went and got milkshakes- I at least was trying to soothe my sore throat. We then went home and relaxed the rest of the day. Sunday was more naps and a trip to the supermarket. Big guy and I did a full shop without hubs for the first time. He was loving the supermarket and all the pretty girls that were smiling at him. Big guy actually started screeching at a woman in the milk section until she turned around. Funny stuff.

Finally, Grandma C, Grandpa J, and Uncle I came to visit in the afternoon and got us just tired enough to take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment