Sunday, September 12, 2010

Folding socks


In an attempt to get our home semi-in order, hubs, big guy and I actually folded and put away all clean laundry. Surprising since I think I stopped doing this even when I was pregnant. It was just too much effort. One of the biggest challenges was folding and pairing up all the socks. Hubs owns an immense amount of socks. All in various shades of argyle, all from the jcrew. It was quite a task. I hate folding socks- hubs thinks it's fun. We are a match made in heaven! So, hubs plunked big guy down on the bed next to him and they folded socks together. It was really cute! Big guy kept getting socks dumped on him and he would just squeal and start grabbing and swinging them around. Then hubs grabbed a handful and put them on his head. Big guy was confused and I think the look on his face is classic! He's so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment