Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My baby has a cold!

Wednesday brought with it a cold. My baby is sick! All night I could hear him snorting like a little piglet. He slept fine, but was just noisy. When I got him up on wednesday morning, he was ok, but still snorty. By the time I got him at noon, he was full out dripping snot. It was pretty gross. But he was still in good spirits. We went home and napped and ate. I had to work at night, so hubs had to get him to bed. Apparently it didn't go too well, b/c by the time I got home, they were both asleep in our bed. I was so tired, I didn't care!

Thursday morning brought more snot and lots of sneezing. I had called the doctor on wednesday afternoon, knowing I couldn't do anything for him, besides just try to make him comfortable. The nurse confirmed this. He really hates having his nose wiped. Such a quintessential kid! And then the snot started being streaked with blood. Oh, his nose is so irritated.

But, he was sleeping great at night and totally cheerful and napping great during the day. It really is just snottiness when he's awake. The nanny was telling me how he was such a champ during the day. And of course, I woke up with the cold on saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment