Sunday, June 12, 2011

Don't touch me, don't let go

Big guy is in full toddler mode. Most of the time, it's awesome- way better than infant times. He's just so fun. He's interested in EVERYTHING- good and bad. He wants to play all the time. He's willing to go on adventures to just about anywhere. He learns new stuff and has been talking non stop- especially this week- just today he said the word bubble to me while we were playing with water on the kitchen table while I blew bubbles. It was cool b/c they stuck to the table to pop!

One of the funniest parts of toddler-ness is that "don't touch me, don't let go" syndrome. As in, I love you, but don't touch, wait, don't walk away, I need you! I swear I get pushed away and then quickly grabbed more than shoes at the DSW. But big guy is definitely a snuggler. And more often than not, he wants a big hug and just to know hubs and I are close by- keeping an eye on him, which he is in need of, since toddlers also like to climb and jump!

No comments:

Post a Comment