Friday, June 17, 2011

last day of daycare

Friday brought with it the last day of daycare until september! yay! the elation I felt all day knowing that for the next 2 1/2 months, big guy and I were going to be together everyday was so awesome. I was beaming the entire day. I hate daycare. Probably why I call it school when I say big guy goes there. And I feel bad for all those other kids who are there all day. Hubs and I are very lucky that big guy is there from about 8:30 to 3:15. there are definitely kids there before big guy and stay after he leaves.

Oh well. I'm switching big guy in september to another place. His prospects actually open up b/c he'll be 18 months in august- I just can't believe it. He's such a big boy. I looked at a video of him from last year at this time, when he was 4 months old. Holy moly- he has changed so much. No longer a pudgy little baby. For now, I'm just going to enjoy spending everyday-all day with him. I wouldn't trade it for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment