Thursday, June 9, 2011

Shoes

It's amazing how fast big guy's vocabulary grows each week. This week alone he has started saying three new words. Shoes. Cheese. Moooo. Ok, I'm not sure if Mooo is an actual word so much as a sound- but he recognizes that it is the sound that a cow makes, which is pretty impressive!

Big guy says Cheese whenever he sees it, eats it, and breaks into the cheese drawer in the fridge. Which is pretty often. At some point he's going to figure out how to open the fridge- then I'm in trouble, along with my energy bill!

Shoes he's been obsessed with for a couple of months- I guess since I started making him wear them. It's so cute because he loves to pick them up, carry them to the person who needs them, and ew- tries to eat them. Now when he sees them- he yells out SHOES! and then grabs them. He carries his cool, new green shoes everywhere. And he does this funny little jig when I ask if he wants to put them on. THat would be a YES mamabear!

No comments:

Post a Comment