Saturday, June 4, 2011

New and exciting food

Big guy has been on a culinary extravaganza! Ok, I wouldn't exactly call the food he's been eating very fancy, but it sure is delicious. On Memorial Day, big guy had his first hot dog!!! I know, I know- choking hazard and who knows what is in there. But we had Hebrew National, thus all beef. And I cut it lengthwise and then into fourths and then little bites. It would be an understatement to say he liked it. The kid gobbled it up and then wanted more. mmmm, and I found turkey dogs this past weekend. so good.

We've started this new thing where hubs cooks sunday morning breakfast and sunday night he grills. I'm definitely a fan of not having to cook dinner. And on sunday morning, we've been having eggs w/ cheese and turkey bacon. Which might be big guy's new favorite yum yum. He doesn't eat it, so much as he shoves it in his mouth, sucks off all the flavor, and then spits it out. I know I shouldn't laugh, but it's really funny.

Finally, big guy has started to finally express his extreme love of cheese by saying the word, "CHEESE." He loves going into the fridge, opening the cheese drawer, and yelling cheese. So cute and very exciting that his vocab is continuing to expand.

No comments:

Post a Comment