Friday, November 11, 2011

and then I unloaded

yesterday when I picked big guy up from school- his face looked weird. And he was covered in blood that apparently his teacher didn't notice. Then I learn that he smashed his face into the concrete sidewalk and no one called me. ok...not good. We were home and he was being such a crank. I moved his nose back and forth- didn't feel like rice krispies, so not broken. Then we went to eat dinner- he freaked. And while we were relaxing after some yogurt he was biting a train track and burst into tears, ah-ha! After checking out the teeth I saw all around his two front teeth his gums were bruised all around them. defintely not good.

Anywho- a trip to the Dr's office later- he's fine, but he really hurt his teeth b/c they slammed into his gums. And there is the possibility he could have damaged his nerves. WTF! I'm pissed. Especially since big guy got up at 2:45 friday morning and wouldn't go back to sleep. hubs and I gave him some tylenol and went to watch the early morning news. Ah, like those beginning days again.

Hubs stayed home with big guy. And I called the daycare to say he wasn't going to be there and then unloaded all of my frustrations on the director. About his teacher, reports I get that say he's tired and sensitive every day, how I need people in there to be more cognizant of him b/c he's injury prone, how I cringe every time I walk into that building to hear how the teacher has nothing nice to say. Clearly not what she thought the call was. She's got some work to do to try to fix the problem. More on that later. Most importantly, I feel better getting it all out, even if his teacher is going to give me and hubs serious stink eye!


No comments:

Post a Comment