Monday, November 7, 2011

candy is dandy

Big guy has recently tried some candy due to halloween. He's not much of a sweets guy, but he certainly appeared to be on halloween and the next day. After our walk through the neighborhood, big guy was throwing his candy all over the living room. He picked up a three musketeers and kept putting it in his mouth. I unwrapped it and gave him a taste- thinking he would not be interested. As usual big guy surprised me.

He took a bite said, "mmmmm," and opened his mouth for another bite. I then turned to hubs and arrogantly said- see, now there are three people who like three musketeers- me, big guy, and my dad- grandpop J. Then he proceeded to eat the whole fun size bar. Then the next day with grandma Dino we were snacking on m&m's. big guy started munching and really enjoyed them! I think b/c they were crunchy and fun to pop like grapes! Needless to say, I am no longer offering candy as a snack- clearly too much temptation!

No comments:

Post a Comment