Wednesday, November 16, 2011

shutterfly

I use shutterfly for pictures now of the big guy. Mostly b/c when he got his pics taken in Feb for school, if I paid online I got a free photobook for big guy. And then they starting sending me all these freebies- like free shipping and handling on any purchase- boo-ya, I got a free photobook and didn't pay for shipping. Then I got some ridiculous 200 pictures for free and only paid like $5 for shipping on some easter promotion.

Love it! And most recently I got a free 75 prints for sharing with friends, so, the past few days I've been uploading all 1,000 photos since february so I could choose some prints. In looking over the past eight months, I can't believe how much he's grown and changed. I decided to make a photobook every year for big guy to see his life, since I am terrible at ordering prints (except when I get free promotions). And I clearly cannot be counted on to make a photo album or scrapbook. I've yet to finish my scrapbook from my bridal shower- that was in 2008! But I'm doing my best to keep a log of how big guy has grown- through pics and obviously through his blog! but seriously, join shutterfly and get some free prints!

No comments:

Post a Comment