Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Helping to clean

I know, I know- I'm really behind- I have a ton to catch up on- we went on a hayride, carved pumpkins, it was halloween for goodness sakes! But this was too cute to wait until later.

Tonight the cat got out while big guy and I were checking the mailbox. Which of course means she was binging on grass and then subsequently threw it all up later on. I was cleaning up the hot red puke from our beige (of course) carpet using baby wipes. They are the best product in the world. Poop, vomit, dirt, make-up, pretty much anything a baby wipe can clean. Anyway, I finish cleaning the vomit with a couple of wipes- maybe going back to the box to take them out three times. I'm throwing away the wipes when I turn around. I heard a wipe being removed from the box. big guy is wiping the floor with a wipe over the barely visible vomit stain. I walk over and exclaim, "Thank you! You are helping mommy clean!" Big guy then continues to take out two more wipes and continues to wipe the floor. Could he get any cuter?

No comments:

Post a Comment