Saturday, June 12, 2010

Fresh Fruit

Summer brings with it yummy fruit options. Which means I eat a lot of fresh fruit. Which apparently means more fiber in the breast milk. Which means more regular pooping. Excellent! I actually ate yummy peaches the other day and I think the big guy liked them. My strawberries and blueberries went bad before I could eat them. Hubs still ate the blueberries, as they are his favorite. Big guy likes watching us eat. I wonder if he'll be a good eater. I was a good eater until I became a teenager. Hubs is like a golden retriever, he'll eat anything. Our four month appointment is this friday. I'm excited to see how long Big guy is and if the Dr will let us experiment with food. I also have a long list of questions. I'm looking forward to having a different Dr then the two month, as that was a disastrous appt. Here's to me enjoying summer fruit and big guy enjoying it next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment