Monday, June 21, 2010

GUEST POST

HUBS Here!!!

Well, first off, I would like to thank Momma for this wonderful record of her daily mommy events. The first couple of months have been very interesting and Momma has been the most impressive woman I have ever met. She has made me feel a new respect for mothers and motherhood. Big Guy adores her and I adore her more for everything she does. Thanks, Momma Bear!

My favorite moment of the day is walking into our home after work and seeing the two of you snuggling, and then looking at me with love and then wanting me to join into the activity - I especially enjoy the napping activity! Family is really an interesting human experiment and it makes sense when you actually get to live it, you truly understand what the simple word "family" means.

1 comment: