Thursday, June 24, 2010

Off to work we go

Due to the nursing strike, I decided to bring Big guy to my summer days. Yesterday was the first day and we stayed for six hours! Big guy had the best time. He really loves the ladies and they love him right back. He was smiling, talking, screeching- essentially what the ladies wanted. He was so well behaved and ate like a champ. The only thing he didn't do well was nap. But he did sleep very well last night... maybe that is the trick- exhaust him! Big guy came again today and started his belly laughs. There is just something about holding a baby that people can't resist. and since everyone wants to hold him, I get lots of work done. I think it's really cool that everyone gets to watch him grow-up, just like how people at my parent's works got to watch me and the sis. Today we went to BF group- 18lbs 15oz

No comments:

Post a Comment