Sunday, June 20, 2010

It's called a nursing strike people!

So, the week was bad. Big guy was fighting me every time he would eat, with the exception of when he was sleepy. I was ready to call it quits. Hubs and I were fighting non-stop. I was crying at work. Like I said, a bad week. Saturday was the end point... Big guy was asleep and hubs and I each discovered that he was on a nursing strike. They don't really know why it happens, but apparently it does. I went to my Breast Feeding working mom's group. I got to talk to the LC (Lactation Consultant), T, who said to just feed him when he's sleepy, b/c then he's too tired to remember to start screaming. And the results... he is eating when sleepy, and no more screaming. It is so glorious. And today the big guy did a big poop. We all feel better!

No comments:

Post a Comment