Thursday, June 24, 2010

sunglasses

I lost my sunglasses on my dad's b-day. I blamed hubs for not remembering where I put them. I made it about two weeks squinting. Last night I bought a new pair at the drug store- very stylish. Inevitably, I found my sunglasses in the diaper bag this afternoon. Oh, then I remembered putting them in there and chuckling to myself that this was a great place to put them. Oy! I've definitely become more scatterbrained since becoming a mommy. My favorite is when I'm talking and can't remember a word and instead say "bluh-bluh" (example: I found my sunglasses, thy were in the bluh-bluh.) It drives hubs nuts!

2 comments:

  1. I can only imagine that your husband felt guilty about losing your glasses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet. You are a blogging machine. Congrats on finishign the school year!! I owe you an email/call/visit. xoxo

    ReplyDelete