Monday, June 28, 2010

Grandma Dino & Grumpy Grampy

Saturday we went to Grandma Dino's house to celebrate her 60th bday. It was also to celebrate big guy's 4 month bday. Big guy met his Grumpy Grampy for the first time and was instantly charmed. Handle bar mustaches also help! Big guy met the two dogs- white shadow and the patroller. The patroller kept licking and nibbling big guys feet, though he didn't seem to care or really notice. The menu included bagels, cream cheese, fruit, and banana bread. A delicious spread indeed. Big guy was smiling, laughing, checking out the garden and overall had a great time. Hubs looked through my high school yearbooks and found a baby pic of me and big guy looks so much like me as a baby. That makes me smile secretly. I think hubs is beautiful but I like that big guy looks like me! Selfish I know! The ride up was long but big guy napped during most of it. He's become quite good on car rides. Best part of the day? Seeing how proud Grandma Dino was to show him off.

No comments:

Post a Comment