Sunday, October 24, 2010

Lunch. It's been approved!

On saturday we went to the BF group for working moms. We asked LC T is if was OK to start serving lunch. She weighed big guy and he is at a steady 20 lbs. Which he has been at since four months. I then surprised her by saying I was still pumping twice a day. Apparently, when I had been there a month earlier, she was under the impression that I was going to stop sooner. However, this weekend, we are combing the 9am and noon feeding into an oatmeal breakfast at 9, BFing at 10:30, lunch at 12:30, and Bfing at 3ish. I'm so freakin' excited!

As mentioned before I have loved BF the big guy, but pumping sucks. My current plan is to drop to one pump a day until thanksgiving, and then over turkey day break, wean the last pump time! So, we'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment