Monday, October 4, 2010

Potato

Last night hubs and I had bbq chicken and baked potatoes. There was supposed to be asparagus, but I ran out of time! anywho, big guy is always so interested in our food, so I busted up my potato and put a couple of tiny chunks on his plate. He was really thrilled! However, getting them from his plate/tray to his mouth was another story. I picked up one chunk and put it in his mouth. He started to chew (a good sign!) and then made a face like, "what is this, it has no flavor." Which is really funny! I guess he is used to his veggies being very flavorful. WHich is OK with me, b/c then he'll like all the other veggies more.

I was excited to think that he can start eating what is on our dinner plates. he's growing up so fast, it's truly amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment