Sunday, October 3, 2010

Market Day

On saturday big guy and I took a trip to Grandma Dino's for the Market Day festival. Which is essentially when people bring their wares to sell- like people who make jewelry, pillows, soap, stain-glass, etc. Big guy and I arrived around 11am and ate some oatmeal outside.

Big guy loved Max the collie. Max kept coming over to him and licking his face and hands. Every time he got licked, big guy would go into a hysterical giggling. After eating oatmeal and having the remnants licked off his face, we changed his diaper and big guy squirmed all over Max as he lay down. Big guy pulled his ears and then started grabbing his lips and wiggling them around. ANd the best thing about dogs, they don't care if you do that, unlike the kitty cat!

Following big guy's lunch, Grandma Dino and I had lunch at the local bagel place and then walked the couple of blocks to market day. Big guy was flirting with all the ladies and just soaking it all in. He desperately wanted to pick up all the fallen leaves on the ground and essentially grab everything he saw. I plopped him into Grandma Dino's arms and let him squirm. Grandma Dino bought him a cute sweat-onesie that I think is going to make him look like a marshmallow. I'll have to take a pic of it! Then we got a present for one of my coworker's office. And most importantly bought a huge bag of kettle corn. Mmmmm, so tasty.

Big guy fell asleep in his stoller on the way to the car. I let him sleep and drove home. Overall, a very successful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment