Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Where's Spot? Spoiler alert- he's in the basket!

Aunt A bought big guy a "Where's Spot?" book. We've been reading it with big guy since he was born. On wednesday I was frantically getting dressed in the morning and hubs and big guy were reading it. Hubs looks at me and says to hold on and watch something. I made a snappy remark, but hubs again said to hold on. So, I slow down and stand next to them. Hubs reads, "Is Spot behind the door?" Big guy looks at the bright blue flap and reaches over with his right hand and opens the door to reveal the bear with the honey jar!!!! He's interacting with books! I then proceed to clap and watch them go through the rest of the book. I was in awe that morning. The next day I read it with him and he went through the whole book lifting and opening flaps, with the exception of the pink piano because he ripped it off and brought it to the bath tub a few weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment