Saturday, October 30, 2010

Yay & Hi

LaSt week big guy hit a bunch of milestones. One being saying (in my opinion) two words. Or at least mimicking what I said to him! The first happened in the bathroom. Big guy loves light switches and can occasionally smack them to turn off the light, much to his delight. So, we walk into the bathroom and turn on the light, big guy gets excited and smiles and I said, "yay!" and he looked at me and said "yay!" it was really cool.

Now you might be thinking it's a fluke- ok how about this. Big guy is crawling towards the cat food bowl- a favorite haunt and I yelled his name to hopefully get him to turn around. He stops and I said "hi!" in a great high pitched mommy voice. He flashes me a smile, says "hi!" and then continues to crawl away! So there!

No comments:

Post a Comment