Saturday, October 30, 2010

What's lefty doing?

Big guy has been on the move for a few weeks now and I thought I'd give an update on his progress. Though his crawl isn't typical, it's effective and fast! He now uses his right foot to inch his booty in the air and then drags himself forward with his hands and forearms. It's like an inchworm and army crawl all in one!

yesterday, I noticed that he was dragging his left leg around, instead of helping righty out with the butt lift. I was worried that it might be injured. But he's been standing fine and actually takes a lot of first cruising steps with it. Ok, what's the deal with lefty? I pointed this out to hubs and he said he noticed it too. Hubs said it looks like his rudder! And sometimes he'll bend lefty at the knee and it looks like a little periscope!

No comments:

Post a Comment