Thursday, September 22, 2011

Be gentle

last week, every time I looked at big guy's sheet from school- it said how big guy had to be reminded to use "nice touch." which to me sounds creepy- but I was getting the message- big guy was not being gentle in his class. after the third day, hubs and I spoke about it. I told hubs he better tell the teacher that the word we use at home is gentle- it's how we practice being nice to the cat. And big guy is awesome with her- touches her gently, gives her kisses. And he's just as nice with other animals we meet in the world.

Hubs called me later the next morning. Apparently, big guy has been grabbing kids by the neck and throwing them on the ground. oh no! but wait, it's actually big guy trying to hug the other kids, but b/c he's so much bigger and stronger than everyone else- he knocks them over. whew! so, we aren't heathens, but we do need to practice being gentle. big guy is definitely a full throttle kind of guy- even we love is involved!

No comments:

Post a Comment