Monday, September 5, 2011

Chocolate

Big guy has recently decided that he wants to try some new stuff food wise. And unfortunately it's the unhealthy stuff he suddenly has an interest in. Chocolate being the main yum-yum on his radar. Suffice to say that as being related to my mother means that I LOVE chocolate. It's true, I need to have it everyday. It makes me happy if I'm sad, calms me when I'm tense, and um, pretty much any excuse to eat it, I will find- get the picture?

So I was very surprised when big guy did not like chocolate upon first taste. Or second. Or third. It would go in, and then come right back out! I think it's mostly a texture thing. Anywho, the other day I made brownies for a party and then we didn't go, so I was sadly (ok, not that sad) given the opportunity to eat the whole tray- hey, it was only an 8X8 pan! I took a bite of one and big guy came over to investigate. I gave him a taste expecting the spit out, but instead, he chewed, looked up at me, and opened wide for another bite.

Uh-oh! Not to fear, he didn't want more after that bite. But he has been dabbling with chocolate ever since. Chocolate covered biscuit, don't mind if I do. Non-pareils, mmmm. He still won't do ice cream though. Oh well. He will eventually discover it's yummy-ness!

No comments:

Post a Comment