Thursday, September 29, 2011

First cold of the season

Friday night was not a good night. Big guy and I didn't sleep well- and by that I mean, big guy didn't sleep well, so I didn't sleep. We both woke up on saturday morning with running noses. And we essentially spent the whole weekend asleep or awake & grouchy. Not much fun if you are the hubs- who was on super dad-duty b/c I was so exhausted. We are still getting over it (it's thursday) but are doing much better.

Today is Rosh Hashanah -the Jewish New Year. A new beginning, repenting for all the bad stuff one does during the year. Reflection. big guy and I have off together. We took a walk, played, went to the supermarket- where he did awesome! And then he passed out in the car before lunch. Guess he's used to going to naptime hungry since he never eats at school. Oh dear. I'm thinking about what I need to work on- patience, controlling my temper ( my fuse is short these days), and finding more ways to get big guy stimulated with differing train activities. It's a big list- good thing the year is long!

No comments:

Post a Comment