Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I'm super cute

I bought big guy these really adorable pj's from old navy a few weeks ago. They are navy blue and red. the pants are red and blue stripes with the stripes forming circles around his legs- extra cute points b/c big guy has delicious chubby legs and they are super long. The shirt if navy blue with red cuffs and collar. In the middle in white writing is "I'm Super Cute." adorable.

When the hurricane hit, big guy was wearing them. And hubs was sick, so wasn't there for the bedtime routine to see how cute they were. The next morning, we went outside to see the tree that fell down on some wires. A bleary eyed hubs looks at big guy and asks me, "Does that shirt say, I'm with stupid?" Um, no. That would make for horrible pj's!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment