Monday, January 10, 2011

Bouncy bouncy bouncy

Big guy has been bouncing for a while. But it only occurred to me recently to write about it. He originally starting bouncing when he was in his exersaucer. Oh, how I miss the exersaucer, which big guy still plays with by walking around the outside, but it was nice to keep him in one zone.

Anyway, he started bouncing in there. Big jumps and screams of joy. Now, he will bounce anywhere. Holding onto the babygate, a chair, my arm, hubs's leg, pretty much anytime is a good time to bounce. I love when he wakes up in the morning and as I walk over to the crib he starts bouncing. It always means, I'm feeling good!

Hubs and I now say when he starts bouncing, "bouncy, bouncy, bouncy" It's really fun. Have you bounced today?

No comments:

Post a Comment