Monday, January 17, 2011

Dr's Visit... Yes, again

Last friday began the insanity of the past week. Something was wrong with big guy, but I couldn't figure out really what it was. I was pretty sure his ears were still bothering him. He was still having loose bowel movements- example- he actually pooped out of footy pajamas, that's hard to do! And he had a little cold, but nothing major. So, off to the Dr's office, again. Weren't we just there? The secretaries all know us and big guy, who flirts with them constantly, they just love him!

We went over on friday afternoon, Nanny S very kindly went with me. I saw one of our favorite dr's, who we hadn't seen since big guy was 5 days old. Good lord, this woman made a house call on a sunday to our house! She's just awesome and was very excited to see him and how well he was doing. SHe said there was a little fluid in left ear, but the right one looked good. Which could be left over from his last ear infection. His belly could just be resetting itself, or it could be starting daycare with all those new germs. Overall, he looked great and to keep them posted.

Oh, if only I knew the pain that was coming, I would have saved myself the anguish and demanded antibiotics for the big guy. But for the moment, he was fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment