Monday, January 24, 2011

Sharing

Big guy has become this amazing kid who is so kind and loves to share. Which makes me really proud as a mommy, though I'm not sure if I had too much to do with it. Big guy likes to share his meals. It started off with a cheerio reached across his tray and offered to me. At first I pretended to eat it (sometimes I still do) but then I really did take it and eat it.

Big guy thought it was hilarious! He busted out laughing. It's was lovely. So now I make a regular effort to let him feed me what he is eating. Cheerio, puff, piece of cheese, bite of cookie (hey- they are gerber and made for toddlers). But I draw the line at soggy bread/bagels.

Not only does big guy share food, he also shares his toys. When he gets to daycare, he mosey's on over to his friends and gets some toys. His favorite being the doggy xylophone (which apparently broke and someone tried to eat/choke on a part of it). But when one of his friends comes over and tries to take the toy. He'll very kindly hand it to his friend and then get himself another toy. His teachers tell hubs all the time how he's such a nice and happy boy. Which in turn makes mama bear very happy. And maybe a little nicer. Just maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment