Monday, January 17, 2011

I'm back baby & big guy is 11 months!

Well, hello everyone! I'm back from the land of ear infections/no sleep/upset belly/and did I mention I didn't sleep!

Anyway, more on the ear infections and no sleep later. I'm happy to say that last night I finally got a good night's sleep and was actually functioning like a normal adult today, hence why I am awake and able to write and say Hello!

On monday, big guy turned 11 months old-amazing! Which means that he is almost a year old. Which means I had better get my butt in gear to have a little shindig to celebrate this awesome occasion. I sent out the evite, it was really cute- entitled "The Big 1." It's for the sunday after his bday. I thinking a monkey cake- as that is the nickname I call him the most.

I am boggled with what he has accomplished in 11 months. To think, he was born and couldn't do anything for himself and now he moves, eats, talks, it's just amazing. So, thanks for sticking around and keep reading! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment