Friday, January 28, 2011

He's drinking Whole Milk!

My big guy has started drinking whole milk! Which means that he is officially a big boy. At the same time, he weaned from boobie-milk. It was all him, not my choice! I was positive that he was going to love it. I mean, this kid gulps down yogurt and cheese with no issues. In fact, he eats them both everyday. His first sip was a bit hesitant, but then by sip number two he was gulping.

He has for the past two weeks, steadily eaten more and more milk. Which means that his afternoon snack is slowly morphing into a real snack. Some milk, some crunchy puffs, maybe some yogurt melts-mmmm. And bedtime is now a bottle (I know, I know) of milk. I first attempted to use sippy cup, but big guy was in the throes of another round of ear infections and was in no mood for sippy. So, I made the executive decision to bottle it until he's over this pain at night and then take the bottle away. It's a lot, but he goes to sleep in a relaxed mood. Which puts mamabear in a good mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment