Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Remember this time last year...


Last year at this time, I was huge and preggo. Like, really huge and only a month away from giving birth. Sleeping had become such a hassle! I would wake up invariably at some point and not be able to sleep. Usually, hunger would wake me up. Big guy was growing!

Most times my eating would wake hubs up. I would always be eating something with a crunchy sounding bag- like Oatmeal Squares cereal. mmmm. Anyway, one night I think I had had a nightmare, so I woke hubs up, who very graciously was never mad. And to get me to stop thinking about my bad dream, he busted out the laptop and put on Tina Turner's "We don't need another hero." Classic. You know it, the one from Mad Max at Thunderdome. I'm telling you, if you need to be put into a better mood- youtube it and turn up the volume.

So, last year at this time, I looked like this and was rocking out to Tina!

No comments:

Post a Comment