Friday, August 13, 2010

Babies R Us

Last week big guy and I went to the babies r us. I have this theory about the babies r us. It's the best and worst place on the planet. It's the best place, because it essentially has everything you need for your baby/child. Even things you never thought you could need are there. It's amazing. It's the worst place on earth b/c you'll go and find something. Then the next week you'll go back and the entire store is rearranged. Grrrr.

Big guy and I were there to buy the shopping cart cover and new car seats. Big guy has grown out of his infant car seat. I'll miss it b/c when he fell asleep in there, I would just pop it out and let him continue to sleep. No longer. There was a wide selection of the next step up in car seats. I immediately liked one, it looks like a seat that he could launch into space with. They are so huge. I asked the salesgirls for help, as I obviously have no idea. They were very helpful and big guy of course flirted with them. I even told one of them some stupid story about big guy. Half way through telling it I thought, why am I telling her this, she doesn't care. Oh well... I'm one of those moms.

I went with my original car seat choice, as it is mostly black but has green circles- which I thought would be mesmerizing to the big guy. Also, it goes up to 40 lbs facing backwards and 65 lbs facing forward. Ah, longevity.

Humorously, hubs put one of them in the next day (I bought two, as big guy starts going to the nanny in two weeks). Apparently, there was a lot of cursing, injuries, and sweating. Hubs also seemed to lose all his clothes. Hopefully none of the neighbors witnessed this!

No comments:

Post a Comment